Saturday, August 21, 2010

Thinking of the three longest gay or lesbian relationships you know, how long are they?

Yourself, close friends or family members.Thinking of the three longest gay or lesbian relationships you know, how long are they?
There was a lesbian couple in the paper that have been together for 55 years, and was finally able to get married in California.





I know another gay couple that have been together 20 something years.





My partner and I have been together for a year and a half.








tThinking of the three longest gay or lesbian relationships you know, how long are they?
My newly wedded friends! Been together over 6 years and still going on strong! Also they are proud parents of two baby boys! Twins!





My engaged friends! Been together 2 1/2 years and counting! Looking forward to getting married next Saturday!





The loves of my life (friends)! Been together 10+! My mentors/ friends and one of the strongest relationships (gay or straight) I have ever had the privilege of knowing!
I know of two different lesbian couples who have been in their monagamus relationships for over 30 years. And three gay couples, 1 of 30 yrs., 1 of 15 yrs., and the last of 12 yrs.
23 years for me


way over 10 years for many of my friends


the couple mentioned earlier at 55 years are Del Martin and Phyllis Martin - icons of the lesbian community
Five years, Seven years, and 27 years.
43 years! My neighbors.





I don't really know after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment