Saturday, August 21, 2010

Any favorite relationships from the Harry Potter books?

I like the ones that follow canon, ESPECIALLY Ron/Hermione! That's my fave ;].


You can list as many as you like.... as strange as they may be.Any favorite relationships from the Harry Potter books?
Ginny and Harry... so cute ^.^


Ron and Hermione was very cute too :) waiting for that ne for a really long time.


Hermione and Krum was also a good one, evn if it didn't really last. It was sort of introducing the ore romantic side of Hermione, and I thought it was sweet :)


Tonks and Lupin, and Ron and Lavender I really didn't like.


And, of course,


Snape and Lily. I practically cried in that chapter, I found it so moving.Any favorite relationships from the Harry Potter books?
Ron-Hermione


Harry-Ginny


Tonks-Lupin %26gt;%26gt; I really like this one for some reason. =]


I think it would have been cool if Sirius and Bellatrix had been dating like waaay in the past and then became enemies. But that's my opinion. ^.^
Really anything involving Luna: Harry/Luna, Ron/Luna, Neville/Luna, Draco Luna, hell I'll even support Remus/Luna. I think she would bring something to any relationship that just makes it work.
My favourite canon pairs are Hermione %26amp; Ron and Ginny %26amp; Harry :)





Others that I like are Hermione %26amp; Draco, Lily %26amp; Snape and Quirrel


%26amp; Voldemort :P
Harry and Luna! She's such an awesome character.





James and Lily. I love James so much.





And can't forget Oliver Wood and me. Cause this is my opinion.
Harry and Ginny
Ginny/Harry love that one for some reason


i also really love Ron/Hermione
mine is ron and hermione. i was so happy when they finally kissed! i practically cheered... lol.
Luna and Nevielle


they were supposed to get married
Harry and Ginny- I love Ginny- she's so awesome, nice, good at magic and brave. I wish I was her!
Canon is for the weak.





Crack ftw.





:)

No comments:

Post a Comment