Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What do u think Tite Kubo is planning for the relationships between rukia and orhime to ichigo?

PERSONALLY I THINK THAT HE TRYING TO TORTURE US BLEACH FANS...I SWEAR IF ICHIGO ENDS UP WITH ORHIME AM GOING TO NOT WATCH BLEACH AGAIN ......! IF HE DOESNT END UP WITH RUKIA THEN HE SHOULD JUST STAY ALONE.What do u think Tite Kubo is planning for the relationships between rukia and orhime to ichigo?
I agree, bleach isn't that type of anime. plus rukia has renji. and ichigo has both orhime and my personal fave to be with him tatski!What do u think Tite Kubo is planning for the relationships between rukia and orhime to ichigo?
well i read an interview on kubo and was asked if he was planning to make ichigo and rukia a couple and well he laughed and said he doesnt admitted nor deny it.

Report Abuse



Same with me, i read one and he said that rukia is like a ray of light for ichigo and he laughed! I love Ichigo and rukia as a couple with all my heart

Report Abuse



By asking this question, i have to suppose you're a girl? Anyways I SERIOUSLY doubt Tite Kubo will even bother hooking Ichigo up with either of these two, (if at all) I honestly dont fancy the idea of him being chased by some girl. No. this is not what bleach is about.


On the other hand, if tite kubo does have some plans with ichigo in the future, then it surely wont be orihime. not rukia either.


Bleach concept is not about this, It's a cool kick-*** anime, love and romance should be sought elsewhere.





So my answer is : He's probably not planning anything with Ichigo.



IF i was Tite Kubo it would be Ichigo and Rukia! BUT I have no idea what is in his mind. I love BLEACH so I hope Tite Kubo will form some type of relationship before the end. Orihime should get with Uryuu! Problem solved.

No comments:

Post a Comment