Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How long did your relationships last ?




1. How long did your ( serious ) relationships in the past last


Im not talking about the flings of a few weeks or 1 month....





2. Do you think there is a average time....I mean some people say there can be a crisis after approx. 3 years and 7 years......


How long did your relationships last ?
My wife and I will be celebrating our fortieth wedding anniversary shortly.


Till death do us part in short.How long did your relationships last ?
I had a boyfriend for about 18 months before I met my husband.


I left him and moved in with my older sister because he was too lazy for me.


I have been married now since I was 19 ( now 53)


I expect only true love from someone and would rather be alone then waste my time.


Love is one thing I am very serious about, no time for losers.
My first girlfriend and I dated for 1 year and 4 months. I moved away so we split up.





2 years later I moved back and we got back together in '05.





Been together ever since.
328 days 5 hours and 16 minutes
i have been with my wife for 8 yrs now. my ex wife was only a year or so. she was a tramp

No comments:

Post a Comment