Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do you break someone of a fear of relationships?

I know someone who has a fear of relationships. What's more I don't think she has acknowledged it.


She has pretty much come out and told me that she has walls that she wouldn't let me through. I love this woman and before I move on, I don't want to leave anything unresolved.


I only say this because I truly believe that this girl has feelings for me as well and I feel there's something special.


I would especially like to hear from ladies on this one.





Thanks,





-BHow do you break someone of a fear of relationships?
I believe that her fear comes from unresolved issues in past relationships. There's nothing that you can do except give her time to mend and assure her that you are nothing like what she has been through and tell her that you are wiling to wait and prove to her such.How do you break someone of a fear of relationships?
same with dogs- beat it outta 'em.





hehe jk. no seriously, just talk. the more you expose yourself (not physically, but emotionally and mentally) the safer she'll feel around you. girls like to be reminded that men are human too, mistakes and fears and embarassing whatevers as well. if you can prove to her that you arent scary, then she'll open up to you. but you have to be able to prove it to her...





good luck
Sounds like she made it pretty clear she doesn't want to be in a relationship. If you try to push her or climb over the wall, she is going to stop you short. Continue to be her friend, she may come around one day and realize she wants to be with you.
act like you would if she was your gf ( no touching tough..holding hands etc) treat her with kindness flirt with her make her laugh make her believe you are her everything just always be there for her and if you believe she likes you when the moment id right then lean in for a kiss and compliment her like saying '; you are so beautiful'; she wont be able to resist and she will want you to be hers and she will most liekly let you in





good luck =]
It took my boyfriend 5 years and getting caught cheating to learn to be faithful to a woman. He is scared of commitment but is working on it. I would say time or fear of losing you
You gotta just be there for her. She will eventually start to open up to you. She has to trust you first.
I think you shouldn't push it and just be her friend. If she really has feelings for you, she will allow you to at least be a friend to her. She'll eventually get over her fears when she realizes that you're there for her. The time also gives you a chance to take things slow and not just jump into a relationship. I went throught the same thing with my boyfriend 2 years ago, and we're so happy now =)





Good luck!
tell her that you are gay, or tell her that you have tuberculosis!

No comments:

Post a Comment