Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What are interracial relationships like when you don't normally have friends of your partner's race?

My ex bf is Libyan. Never had friends of middle-eastern decent before. I felt normal like always.What are interracial relationships like when you don't normally have friends of your partner's race?
WTF kind of answer is that Ginger??? I happen to be in an interracial relationship-with a black man, and have been for 8 years now. He has NEVER hit me. He's one of the most respectful, honorable, intelligent, HUMAN BEINGS that I've ever met... Which is why I'm still here.


...Your answer shows your ignorance sweetie...You should sit back %26amp; be quiet.What are interracial relationships like when you don't normally have friends of your partner's race?
Annoying

No comments:

Post a Comment