Saturday, August 21, 2010

Why are young women more vulnerable to get hurt in relationships?

like they say ';men taking advantage of them'; sexually.





why is taking sexual advantage is such an issue for women but never for men. i mean they got to f*ck atleast.





Why are young women more vulnerable to get hurt in relationships?
There is nothing about ';taking advantage of someone';, if it is clear for BOTH of the people involved, that the night/week, is just about a casual encounter. Clear as water and no one gets hurt or feels ';used';.





The problem comes when by BIG accident you get involved with a player, and to make my point clear I will answer your question with a story, that happened to me when I was very young, and very naive.





For two long months, a man where I worked and study, wrote daily poems to me, and put them in my old car's wind shield. Sometimes a flower. He used to stay in a corner looking at me as if I was so special, and he looked so shy, so sweet, not the kind of man that you would think he was a player. I slowly began to notice him, and what he projected to me was security, trust. So eventually we went out and when he told me he was madly in love with me, I was ready to believe him, his action, his poems, the long hours he looked at me from the window when I was rehearsing, everything said that he cared for me.


When the time came, I agreed to have a romantic night, by then, I was completely emotionally involved with this man.





Next day BROOOOM, like by magic, he had transformed himself from the sweet guy I had seen and talked to for so long, to a real jerk. He called his friends/colleagues, and they would point at me and talk dirty, making awful sexual signs to me and laughing at me. This went on, everyday. Of course the poems, the sweet looks, the ';friendship'; evaporated as by magic. I was very hurt, not just hurt, but humiliated to the point that I had to leave the work place, and go and look for a new job some place else, as now his friends were trying their ';luck';, by harassing me in a bad way.





Did I feel used in this situation, you bet. Not because of sex or no sex, because I was completely fooled emotionally, I was lied big by a player, and then made fun of, this as a HUMAN BEING, is very humiliating. It is not even gender specific, a man would feel awful too, if this was the case with him. And it is also not age specific, none of us, wants to be fooled at this extent.





So to answer to you, you feel that someone has taken advantage of you, when someone has given you the idea that they care emotionally, but which at the end is just a lie to bed you. I had one male friend that was devastated when a girl did something similar to him. When people feel that someone took advantage of them, is that perhaps very probably, someone took advantage of them at an emotional level.





JMOWhy are young women more vulnerable to get hurt in relationships?
Here's a newsflash, Mr. Brilliant, women are not concerned with getting to ';f**k.'; Women are concerned with honesty, integrity, consideration, tenderness, respect. Yeah, things like that.





Often, the sex is what women do in order to be held, touched, and found desirable. Sex is oftentimes secondary to the tenderness and touching.





Women are vulnerable in relationships because they go into relationships with unreal expectations. They expect young men to have the above attributes, and are all too often disappointed.
I had premartial sex because I loved the guy and because I don't think you have to be virginal be feminine. I think that's unfair, in fact. Women are imperfect beings just like men...and yep, sometimes they succumb to their urges. Does that mean we always regret it? No.





I don't think either sex is more vulnerable to get hurt. I had many male friends that I hurt, because I wasnt interested in dating them. Why? Because I simply wasn't ready to date! I was too immature! It wasn't until after high school that I felt completely ok with getting intimate with another individual. But that's just me.
because they fantasise too much and have stupid romantic expectations and illusions.
so that's the reason of why these days is impossible to find a pure virgin girl in her 20's? somebody ';raped'; them? that's the reason of why 100% of women have premarital sex?

No comments:

Post a Comment