Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Why do girls get into relationships?

I'm a sophomore in high school, and I have a crush on my friend. But she's been single for years because she hasn't wanted to get involved in a relationship, probably because of the drama that happens at our school.





I'm wondering what makes a girl want to get into a relationship? What does she look for in the guy and relationship?Why do girls get into relationships?
we want men who listen to us, who dont criticize us.





we get into relationships because we want companionship....well most of us do.





some girls get into it, just to say they have a boyfriend....





but ur right about what makes some girls not want to be in one though.Why do girls get into relationships?
Well different girls want different things. And its always the big question-what do women want? I just graduated high school and I can tell you what I know.





As far as a boyfriend goes, I have always wanted someone that I feel very comfortable around. That's one of my big things. If you are going to hang out with someone, you have to be close and be able to open up about a lot of things. So, if you do start dating, try not to act like things have changed because you are 'dating'.





A girl wants a guy that she knows is into her and only her. It's ok if you think other girls are pretty, etc. but let her know that you really like her for her and def. don't cheat!!! If you are not feeling it for her anymore, please tell her before cheating! That's the worst thing you can do to a girl.


Another main thing is paying for her stuff. If you go out, pay for her movie ticket or dinner. There's nothing like a gentleman. It defintely impressed me when guys did that.





Also, the main thing is be honest. Don't hide things because they will always come out in the end.


Go for it, good luck! Show her that you are good enough to be more than just a friend.
if the girl doesnt want a relationship


shes not going to get in one


seriously


trust me on that..thats where im at..ive had at least 6 guys ask me out


ive turned all of them down


thats because my last bf didnt go so well


and it ended badly


and i dont want that to happen again


so im on hold now


and i tell guys that i dont want one they just dont seem to get it


and i feel bad but im just not ready even tho its been over like five months





its taken a while lol


lovelovelove


Audrey!
Some girls just do and cannot explain why, like me. Basically because girls like boys and they want to flirt and have fun and get married some day. It allllllll depends on the girl, most girls want a sensitive, smart, athletic guy and well rounded. And of coarse looks and style.If the girl is preppy it doesn't always mean shes looking for a preppy guy maybe she likes bad boys. You should be able to tell what type of guys she likes.





K, I answered yours, can you answer mine? :)





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
because if i like a guy, and he likes me.. then why not?





i want the affection. and to know that he likes me and only me.





if you like eachother, then why not make it public?





people are going to start rumors if you dont.





good luck.


pick me for best answer k?


xoxo
well theres a lot of reason. i think you should go ask her your self..





alrite ima freshman in high schoool, but you know, my advice maybe, or maybe not help you, but same happened to me) i went to asked the guy i liked (sophomore) and now we ended goin out =D
well i look for a guy who treats me well and i have a lot in common with. i like going into a relationship because i think it makes me feel secure with who i definitley like. before going into one, i'm always questioning my feelings.
for fun, so you have someone you can trust and talk to about anything, because you like that person more than anyone else at the moment.
What makes a girl get into a relationship is when they feel a need for someone to always be there for them. You know someone who they can trust will help them and really love them feel the way they feel.
i seriously have no clue.


ive been in tons and its just like being friends


except more cuddling.





the girl might want to cuddle with the guy with public acceptance


because if they're not going out and they make out... thats just being easy.






I dont know ask someone
someone to have fun with who has good style and wont emberass her i generally look for the hottest guy in a room cuz since im a 10 so should be my man!!
i don't because they are mostly players in my area

No comments:

Post a Comment