Saturday, August 21, 2010

I think my friend is stopping me from having relationships?

Well everytime I mention a guy shes like yeah go meet them, then she will start talking about how she is gonna be single forever and makes me feel guilty so then I dont go meet them..I think my friend is stopping me from having relationships?
You stop you.


I think my friend is stopping me from having relationships?
Tell her to get out there! If she really wanted to be with someone, she'd go out in the freaking world and actually attempt to find a guy. but, seeing as she's just sitting and sulking on the sidelines, let her. You're lucky, and obviously want relationships, so you go out there, be yourself, and let her be lonesome. I mean, you can't change an old broad into a gleaming teen.


Signing off,


Jess%26lt;3
Your friend can only stop you from having relationships if you keep letting what she is saying make you feel guilty. Your friend is unlikely to be single forever don't feel guilty for meeting up with these guys just meet up with them your entitled to have a relationship.
You're keeping yourself from having relationships, just cause your friend pulls the guilt trip whenever it comes up doesn't mean you have to give in to it.
I think you shouldn't care what your friends think or say... You are going to have to learn to think on your own and make important risk taking decisions like that. Hope this helps.
dosent matter if she is keeping u from a relationship. She is doing that so u dont get with him.dont listen to her.She should be the one that should feel guilty
I have a friend like that but I dont let her get to me
she's just frightened you'll stop being her friend...reassure her that's not the case...although it could be...who knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment