Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Are all guys just in relationships for sex?

ok i was wondering, do sum guys actually believe in relationships or do they alll just pretend to be, to have sex with girls.


i mean all the guys i know are just in it for sex, is it that alll guys are what?Are all guys just in relationships for sex?
i'll be honest with you..well people are different and ofcourse have different opinions..i used to just want a girlfriend for sex..i just wanted to be like those black guys from the music videos with girls all around them..but when you actually meet a great person, someone who makes you happy and smile and just basicaly completes you things change..i dont even think of that with that person..i am attracted shes gorgeous but when you really like someone (love) then that just comes naturally but i currently love this girl and i believe in a relationship :)Are all guys just in relationships for sex?
i believe in a relationship - but one thing you have to understand is as a guy, i can deal without sex, i was with my girlfriend for 2 months and we never had sex, we did everything else but that - - and i really wanted to, because guys hormones are different than girls..





now i would never think about breaking up with her because we didnt have it... but i did want it alot at times, cause you get horney and you want to just have it..





but yea, there are more guys like me out there im sure
Actually, I have no clue! I've heard guys talking before saying that it's just a plan to get in your pants and that's ALL guys want. The guys I know though, have never talked about that before and so rudely about us girls. So I think it's only a certain number of guys, mostly the stuck-up ones. But if you look around at not who YOU like, and start looking at who likes you instead, I'm sure you will find someone perfect to you!
That's right, sex is initially the goal even if they really aren't into it just yet but the pressure from their peer group has a lot to do with it sometimes. But I think once they get into a relationship they discover girls aren't that bad, and some make pretty good friends too! It just takes patience. Guys are a little slow to pick up on these things ya know!
Not at all. Yes, there are certain guys that just go for sex. But there are a good amount of guys who are sincere and honest about having a nice relationship. It depends on the group of guys you are attempting to date. Most guys who are into having a relationship are the ones you wouldn't think of dating because they're too shy and not very outspoken about their feelings.
funny how no guys are answering,


i think some guys have alot more patience than others, some guys (when they are young) play it like a game (hence the name ';player';) and like everything they do is going towards that goal (getting some) but as they age (MOST guys, some never grow up) they mature and realize that there is more to life, then that one thing, and thats when they either get fed up and dont want relationships, or they decide that they are ready for committment, idk thats my theory im not really an expert though im just a teenager lol
I'm sure even from your vantage point you can agree that sex is far too accessible without indulging in the charade of being ';into'; a relationship if we didn't truly want to be. So, if you have a man who professes to be into pursuing a relationship with you, why not give him the benefit of doubt? The fact that we have fundamental differences in our outlooks on things doesn't mean we lack commitment, does it?
look lady, first of all, there are a LOT of guys that want a real relationship, and frankly this question is offensive. and second, women are NOT BLAMELESS in this. JUST AS MANY OR MORE women are in it ONLY for the sex. so don't blame us as the only culprits. on average, every girl likes sex as much or more than guys. deal with it. and find some QUALITY guys instead of the a$$holes you're with.
im not like that at all! i beleive that being in a relationship is searching for a possible marriage partner! i also think that saving it for marriage is important. so i am not like the guys you have described. im sorry for you if the guys you know are like that but there are nice guys in this world...you have just got to search for them. or search for me XD
I think it depends on their age - could be when they are young they aren't ready to commit to anything but the physical stuff. And upbringing also comes into play.


Develop your own interests more, too, give them something else to be interested in you for. Meet a guy at a class or an activity you enjoy.
I think it really depends on the guy and their age. If they are young, in their prime, yes it is likely just sex they think about. There are some sincere guys out there that do want to have real relationships, but really, those are few and far between.
not all guys are. for me im not saying im waiting for marriage but im waiting till i find the right girl. i know a lot of guys are (espically from my school) but i know some who arent. it also depends how big your boobs and *** is really. if their huge then a guy will just want you for sex
I have been with my boyfriend for two years and it is not about sex in fact he wants to wait even longer. He loves me and obviously we do fool around but i know that he is happy just to spend time with me
NO


butttt ';boys will be boys';


in every guys mind no matter how deep, is the thought of sex


its instinct




















girls rate me here please


thanks :)


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080824180658AACtZHQ
No some are but the bottom line is a man wants to wake with a loved one ...... It is a very good feeling . Good luck to you youll find the right one soon enough when the time is right
Ultimately yes, sex is what they want. That doesn't mean however that some or most don't want to take the relationship further. Don't make sex too easy for them and you'll know which ones are which.
unfortunately all the relationships i have been in that's what the guy has wanted. but i suppose there is Somone out there that wouldn't try that on me. but we just gotta keep on going and hope for the best. good luck



I'll admit that sex is pretty important to me (I dare any girl to say they don't care about sex) but there is more to relationships for me.
a large percentage yes but not all. There are plenty of nice fellas in the world that want to start a real lasting relationship. a lot of it depends on where people meet at.
no i want the relationship! i'm waiting still i'm 18 to have sex and i'm 16 right now and i have a gf
naw some guy won't do dat some guy want to wait until they r married but i couldn't so yea but i don't ask girls to have sex with me the guys u go out with r people dat just want a one night stand
My boyfriend has never tried to pressure me into anything and we plan on getting married next year. So I'm assuming some guys want a real relationship.
no, some of us want meaningful relationships, but ALOT do only want nookies, stay away from those, but for the most part you should be able to spot thr ';real'; men from the sex addicts
Some guys want a relationship, my boyfriend has never pressured me before and he wants to marry me and have kids together. %26lt;33


The guys who dont wait for sex just shouldnt get it.
Well I can only speak for myself and to be honest, I am!!!!!!!!!!!!, sorry but I am honest and that's probably why I have never had a relationship last longer than 3 months
some guys, like me, save their virginity for their wedding night
No, you've probably just been unlucky and gotten the wrong guys.
no, not all guys are just out for sex in a relationship.
It all depends on many things.
Not my bf...maybe just your guys you have been with.
Nope not my bf


and me


  • carmex lip balm
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment