Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Do long distance relationships work?

I have been friends with my boyfriend for almost 2 years however up until recently about 2 weeks ago we got together as boyfriend/girlfriend. The time we have spend together has been amazing however i've been offered a job in spain for a year which I am going to take. We both want to stay in a relationship but can a long distance relationship really work? I've never tried it before.Do long distance relationships work?
if you guys REALLY love each other


then yes they can work


my parents had a long distance relationship


my dad was in india


and my mom was in canada


and they made it work


because they loved each other


so i wish all the best for you and your boyfriend!%26lt;3








answer my question please


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>Do long distance relationships work?
In my experiences long distance relationships do not work. Unless you really want to be with the other person and are sure that person will stick by your side. Not being able to see that person makes it very difficult on the relationship. And with you being gone for a year I must say I find it hard that you will not find someone else to replace him. But it is your decision.
I mean sometimes they do, depending on how close you guys really are, and how much you talk to them ( on the phone , internet, webchat etc.) I have had one before and i dont mean to bring your hopes down but it didnt work because after awhile it gets old and you met new people and so do they but if you really want it to work. I'm sure it's not impossible . Trust me.





good luck(:
Since you are already in this relationship, there is no reason why it cant work as long as you both want it to and of course complete trust is there. Good Luck to you with your new job and the relationship.
they can work although they are alot of work and not easy...


to make them work you need to be able to communicate and trust each other cos without trust there is no relationship.








email me if u need any more details
Frequent communication %26amp; trust is the key.
I'm in the military. My wife and me had a successful long distance relationship. Try a web cam, regular phone calls, cards, letters..believe me it helps
depends on the love and trust
They never work out. And if I were you I wouldn't try it.
u dont want to have to worry about what each of u are doin it causes too mcuh stress, go back out when u come back, but u guys can still talk and be all flirty and stuff
  • carmex lip balm
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment