Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Are their any truly gay relationships?

In gay relationships, does one person take on a more feminine role and the other take on a more masculine role, do you think? Would a really effeminate guy, for instance, even be attracted to another effeminate guy?Are their any truly gay relationships?
Gay people, just like straight people, are attracted to all sorts of different things, just like their relationships take all different forms.





In some gay/lesbian relationships, one party takes a more dominant role and one takes a more submissive role. In some gay relationships, power is equal. Some effeminate men are only attracted to effeminate men. Some effeminate men are only attracted to masculine men. Some masculine men are only attracted to other masculine men, and some only to effeminate men.Are their any truly gay relationships?
I think most relationships wind up having a dominant and submissive role.





I don't think it has anything to do with genders. In a relationship that the woman was dominant and the man was submissive, I wouldn't say that the woman was therefore a man and the man was therefore a woman.





I think that regardless of sexuality or gender, there will probably be a dominant and submissive person, or one of those ongoing-fights-for-domination thing... but those get kind of tense, haha.
I'm rather feminine but not in a stereotypically gay way, and back in my bi-questioning phase I had a crush on this guy who was much more muscular and overall masculine than me, but he was still this really soft personality, and he wasn't really bulked-up.





I'm straight, but I guess what I'm saying is that my specific case is no help and I wonder the answer to this too :/

No comments:

Post a Comment