Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do you stop other people interfering with your relationships?

There's this guy I like and he likes me and we get on really well. The problem is that other people (friends, relatives etc.) keep on interfering with our relationship. For example, if I tell my friend something about the guy I like (like something he's said to me), she'll tell some people and they'll tell other people and it all goes around (and it's the same for him). I feel like I have no privacy and I can't tell other people things that are on my mind. I also feel really pressured from everyone else.


How can I stop this from happening? I don't want to be pushed into anything really.. I want me and this guy to go things at our own pace..How do you stop other people interfering with your relationships?
first off, stop telling others your business. what goes on between you and this guy are ONLY between you and him. If they keep trying to pry, tell them you will not allow it. they need to respect you, your thought, and feelings. if it continues, stop being friends with them. as for family, make it clear that it's your life and they need to back off.





friends tend to start mess with you and who ever you are dating. if they cant stay out of it then they dont need to be your friends. if you cant keep your mouth shut then YOU dont need to be in a relationship. you must not be that old since you havent grasped that concept yet...





friends, you will learn, are not forever. you'll learn it through dating people. it's hard to deal with at first but basically, you don't need themHow do you stop other people interfering with your relationships?
Don't tell your friends and family you and his personal conversations. They are for noone but you and him. Other than that, you really can't avoid it.
Stop telling people stuff. It's really none of their business. If you tell, then they tell others -- see how that works? Take control of your own life. They don't need to know anything; they have the gun and you're just giving them the ammo. So stop it already.

No comments:

Post a Comment