Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Does anyone know how many teens in 2008-2009 are in abusive relationships?

Can anyone tell me, if they know.


I'm doing a project and I'm not really sure what website I can go to, to find out.








HELP?


Thank you.Does anyone know how many teens in 2008-2009 are in abusive relationships?
My guess is no. You should go to your local police department or womens shelter and see if they have any statistics but my guess is they will only have information from about 2000 back. Good luck.Does anyone know how many teens in 2008-2009 are in abusive relationships?
I was.


I was in an emotionally abusive relationship for six months last year. He manipulated me pretty well - he used this whole tragic story to lure me in and then kept me there, telling me that without me, he had nothing to live for anymore.


And the abuse is still going on. It just doesn't have the same effect on me anymore ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment