Saturday, August 21, 2010

Do long distance relationships work out?

This guy and I have a long distance relationship going. We met in a mall and he lives about an hour away from me. I only see him a couple of times but i really like him and he really likes me. Most people say these things don't work but... I need answers! HELP ME!!!Do long distance relationships work out?
if you both have an open mind and think positively you have a good chance :) But you have to be mature and have faith because long distance leaves room for lots of dumb behavior and misunderstandings. But I think if you like eachother enough, you can make it work! :)Do long distance relationships work out?
you have to have good commitment. i dated a girl about an hour away and one day she called me saying she met another guy.... sooo most of the time it dosent. but good luck
i am in a long distnce relationship right now.


If you guys are both commited then yes it will work out.


Just make sure you guys talk and hang out a lot.
An hour away isn't far away. If both are commited yes it would work out.
They will work if both of you are committed and trust each other
never (:
umm not for me my ex was about 6000 miles away and that totally didnt work out

No comments:

Post a Comment