Tuesday, August 24, 2010

So now one sided relationships are natural?

According to posters like this





';I'm going to agree with Warnick on this one. Plus I would also go so far as to call it natural, I would say its almost instict for men to care for women, women are the childbearers and it is instict for the man to care for the children and the woman. As the women gives more of that protection/support to the children rather than to the man.





Also, instict for the man not to expect anything in return.';





If people believe that can a woman ever give more or equally with that attitude?So now one sided relationships are natural?
I didn't read the original post but I think there's some truth to what you have quoted. Historically, most societies are rather traditional. Men's brains are wired to hunt, protect and shelter their families. Women have brains that are wired to nurture and support.


I was lucky enough to be able to stay home and raise my children while my husband worked. For me it was instinctive.So now one sided relationships are natural?
I have to disagree with you. I got pregnant by a man who supposedly loved me, but when he found out I was pregnant he left me and didn't want anything to do with me. We haven't spoke for a year now and he hasn't ever contacted me about our daughter or to see how I was doing.





A one sided relationship happens when someone dates a person they aren't really committed too, but want to screw or use them for some kind of reason. It's not natural, it happens when one person get suckered into the users lies.
I didn't read original post, but I think that although men may be wired differently than women. It is ridiculous to think that women are only wired to nurture, there are many single parents mothers that not only nurture and support their children, but they also protect and provide for them. Taking on the responsibilities that were originally supposed to be those of the men.
Just because some have gotten away with it for centuries, doesn't make it instinct.
What? Are you a U.S. citizen?
You don't sound like an American. We don't think that way.
  • carmex lip balm
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment