Saturday, August 21, 2010

Why did my husband walk out on 2 great kids, a wonderful wife for internet affairs and discreet relationships?

we were together 14 years and he started staying out all night even before we were married. I was very sexual with him and we enjoyed our life but he walked after being caught with no explanation. How do I Imove on, My heart is broke that he would cheat and wak and then tell me he has not loved me fore years!Why did my husband walk out on 2 great kids, a wonderful wife for internet affairs and discreet relationships?
Most likely he feels like an idiot and doesn't want to admit it. I'm very sorry for you... all I can say is pick up the pieces of your heart and move on and live a great life for yourself and your kids. The best way to get back at someone is to live well. Take the high road and don't be a bitchy angry woman... even if you don't feel like it right now... it'll happen. It ALWAYS does. Resist it and stay sweet. He'll hate himself forever. :3





Take care of yourself. %26lt;3Why did my husband walk out on 2 great kids, a wonderful wife for internet affairs and discreet relationships?
He was exactly the same before you married him, and YOU MARRIED HIM ANYWAY!!!


There's your answer.
It's sound so cliche but really, ';It's not about you'; It's him.





He cheated because he wanted the attention. You could have given him the worldx10 but he still would have cheated because his secret lover(s) paid attention to him.





It's pure selfishness and greed and had nothing to do with you.
He sounds like a self absorbed, immature,thoughtless clod. You deserve to be with someone who deserves you. Clearly the jerk you married does not deserve your love. It will get easier in time. For now focus on your kids and yourself, eventually you'll see you are better off without someone like him in your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment