Tuesday, August 24, 2010

You know when my borther said to me about women and relationships that if I just leavwe it that the rigfht one?

will come along did he mean that she will make the move and ask me out or do I have to ask her out?What did he mean exactly, how will I know?You know when my borther said to me about women and relationships that if I just leavwe it that the rigfht one?
dont know.You know when my borther said to me about women and relationships that if I just leavwe it that the rigfht one?
Most girls will not like to ask a guy out, they would rather be asked out. If she seems interested (looks at you often, attempts to talk to you) then just ask her if she wants to go for a drink one night or something (:
He meant just stop looking and mabye she will come to you. I think. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment