Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Why aren't people more honest about what they want in relationships?

They say I do want this ie *marriage, children, committment* then in actuality they want the opposite of what they said.Why aren't people more honest about what they want in relationships?
In my opinion ,people might be scared to say what they want,out of fear what the other will think!


You know what I mean.....I don't know its been a while since I have been in a relationship but again,I Always try to say what I want(that can actually be lots of fun in the write circumstance... =))


Communication is so importantWhy aren't people more honest about what they want in relationships?
People are complicated and confusing. What they want is constantly changing, thats why you should live for the moment. Be aware of doing things you might regret later but for the most part just go for what you want.
Whatever someone says, their sincerity is always subject to proof. As for me, I hope that her desires are as equal to mine. My word is my bond, as is my burning love for her.
because they want to impress the person otherwise, the relationship's dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment