Friday, November 25, 2011

Why do people BOTHER with relationships?

Why do they do it?


You meet, there's infatuation, there's 4 weeks,there ';perfectly happy'; in grades, etc. someone wants to continue, one got distracted by another of the opposite sex, one ends in tears, the other moves on, and usually ends in bad grades,memories,etc.Forever emotionally scarred.Why do people BOTHER with relationships?
Good point.Why do people BOTHER with relationships?
Grades. Do you grade your partners ?





Anyway yes youre quite right its a completely hideous fools game. But you can have years on end of fun and variety by just doing the 4 weeks bit everywhere you have the opportunity. The more you travel this odd planet the more chances appear and prevail. Life is what happens to you while youre busy making other plans. And who wants to have memories of something that is pear shaped.





I only have two kinds of memories of my escapades.


Funny and X rated.
Sometimes I wonder the same thing, but in the end it is worth the tears and pain just to have the good memories. Also if you don't bother with relationships you might end a bitter lonely person, and you'll never recognize the right one if you don't date a few wrong ones.
in hope of a change in that routine. I'm lucky enough for this chain to never have been a real chain. there is always hope for someone who is perfect, and i believe that everyone has that one person. people bother because it's fun and later they hope to make it permenant, to have at least one person in their life that they know will always love them unconditionally.
Maybe you've had some bad experiences, but all my memories, i cherish. What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger.. you learn from past relationships and in the end, find someone to be with forever. It took me until I was 27 years old to find the man I want to spend the rest of my life with.
i don't know why my plan for me since i been single is to buy a piece of land away from people some like in the woods get me myslef couple of guns just for fun and protection and live resat of my life been single since i can't find no women
because people would rather have had those fun times together for at least a little while than never at all.


like that thing ';better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all';
Those 4 weeks of being perfectly happy is worth the tears, etc etc.
they could be jealous or just want to aggravate you
cos thats what attraction does to you

No comments:

Post a Comment