Friday, November 25, 2011

Teenagers do you like being in relationships?

I'm just curious and want to see what everyone thinks and why you think that =]





I do and I dont. I like being in one because I always have someone who I can go to and they always make me feel better about myself. But it also has alot of drama sometimes.


I would take being single over being in a relationship with someone who I kinda like but would take being in a relationship with someone I love over anything. I'm 14 also =]Teenagers do you like being in relationships?
I like having boyfriends. It's just fun to have someone to call yours, ya know? I thought I was better off being single because I usually get my heart shattered into a million pieces, but the boyfriend I have right now is the first nice guy I've ever had. I'm pretty happy.Teenagers do you like being in relationships?
wow im 14 too..movie love always seems to perfect it actually makes me jealous sometimes though..i would like to be in a relationship because it gives me something to look forward too and whenever i like someone i want to be with them..but remember were still kids and boys break girls hearts alot =[
i've never been in a relationship yet. =(
im almost 20...so im still a teen but when im not in a relationship i do stupid things like party hard, etc


i have been in a relationship since i was 15 tho one for 10 months and one for almost 4 years but any time we broke up i was stupid


so i like being in a relationship it keeps my head on straight and make me realize there is a reason to take care of myself and act normal


at this point idk what i would do w/ out my bf not just because we are in love but for the simple fact that hes my best friend
I do, but I've never been in one - So it's more I 'would' than I 'do.'





I'm just waiting for the right one
I am 18 years of age and i love being in a relationship, it is my fave part of life! i love it!
I like being in a relationship for the same reason you do. =)
I'm 14 and I've been with my boyfriend for almost 6 months [6 months on the 13th :)]


..I would definately say I like being in a relationship x]
I'd like it....but from looking around- too much drama.
I'm 15.


Not really.


I like being single.


My friends don't seem to like it though.


I hate that.
I havent been single for more then a few weeks since I was 12. Ive just always had someone and dont really like being alone. Im now 19 and am with the love of my life and were having our first baby in april. Relationships make the world go round
yes
yea i luv being in relationships because it aint nothing like having a tall sexy, light skin male on yo side
i think its good for people to be in relationships. also i love it. me and my boyfriend broke up for 2 days and couldn't live without eachother.!! it was so weird but when you first get in a realationship its kinda akward! but once you develop a bond then its great!!
ok im 13 i love my man iand i like relatonships but when it come to breaking then i have a big hitt on the head by him me and alex have been together for 1 month!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment