Friday, November 25, 2011

How do you feel about long distance relationships?

I've been with my girlfriend for 3 years... in August I moved to Florida to go to school while she stayed in Ohio for college... Our relationship is stronger now...





As long as you are faithful and have no intention to cheat on the other, I think a relationship can last.








This video actually has some useful tips http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=J_i1tt26n3鈥?/a>How do you feel about long distance relationships?
well it depends how strong the relationship is..


if u love each other and work to keep ur relationship good while ur apart then u stand a chance. but if u guys are not that serious then long distance relationships might not work


i do believe in them thoHow do you feel about long distance relationships?
you're probably gonna get a lot of


';oh, they never work out';


or


';pointless'; answers.


but i've been in one... and it was the best relationship i have ever had, because it was real.
I know I was extremely hurt when someone I loved didn't want to keep a long distance relationship with me.





I think they're for the strong.
Love has no distance =]
since its long distance you wont feel anything

No comments:

Post a Comment