Friday, November 25, 2011

Is will u provide me hows the relationships are made in heaven?

Someone said that every relationship is madse in heaven but they meet on earth. I found him on earth , i thought i is made just for me but my luck factor gave me ust transparent friendship among both. Today also he is my best friend but why i thought that he is my life but he wont such relationship what i aspects, Is i attracted towards him ? But i also dont want to break such friendship just for my oneside attraction...........Is will u provide me hows the relationships are made in heaven?
you must be really confused right nowIs will u provide me hows the relationships are made in heaven?
Is will u provides me withs propars spaling end grammers?
it is made in heaven using freshly made dough

No comments:

Post a Comment