Friday, November 25, 2011

To all u male/female players (in relationships) and others?

Why do u choose to become players? or why do u think players become players. I mean in regard to relationships


To all u male/female players (in relationships) and others?
they might have gotten bored of the relationship and think they can get away with this (not get caught cheating by mate)To all u male/female players (in relationships) and others?
Honestly, you just cant help it. It is like a really bad habit. It actually really takes real good woman to break a man out of it. Im so serious. I have always had 4-7 girlfriends at one time. And I mean serious relationships (atleast to them). I was raised up that way. All of my brothers, uncles, friends like had this secret society of how many girls we would have at once. I had girls nick-named Sunday-Saturday. Then one day I got married to one. And It got worse for awhile. Only now after I had my first child have I slowed down to some extent. I mean I want to leave this life but Its hard. I dont approach these women, they approach me at my most vulnerable states. Drunk, or off guard at work. Whatever, these are not excuses- this is a way of life. Let me really break it down to you. If you buy a new car today, that day yourr excited and want to show the world right? Well how will you feel about this same car three year from then? Thats the way it is with ';playing women. Except three years is more like 3 weeks with me. Thats not just it, once you get to know some chicks, they stop doing certain things. Well, if you keep a variety of doors open you will always have backups. I really love my wife, but to her sex is love and emotion. Well to me its the same, but more of a sport with my girlfriends. I hope this helps.
Players play, so they dont have to invest emotions into things and can't get hurt. At least thats why the majority of woman who play do it.





other reasons, just cause you can. Sad but true
They are lonely and like the company and to string people along. They also like physical contact.
Hater
low self-esteem





... not that i am a player





but i have self-esteem low enough to be, lol
Only the lonely get played
as tey r possessive........
because they are insecure!

No comments:

Post a Comment