Friday, November 25, 2011

Do women actually like to start relationships with men out of spite?

They do if they are not very mature and think that that is the best way to achieve what they want, which is to make someone else jealous or to really get back at them by breaking up with them later.





I like to think that most women with a moderate amount of experience have figured out that this is childish but that is just my opinion...Do women actually like to start relationships with men out of spite?
huh? Why would anyone start a relationship out of spite? Never heard of that.Do women actually like to start relationships with men out of spite?
I think more men do that to women than women doing that to men! Basically some do and Some don't.. Don't paint every women with the same brush and same as for men don't paint them all with the same brush!
No ...at least speaking for myself that is. Opens the door for more un needed drama I do not want!
No, but if you fail to show interest or act as if it doesn't really matter or not maybe she will stop paying attention. Not because sh is spiteful but just because she want's a better relationship then you are willing to offer her.
Some women do and so do some men. Both sexes have hateful people in them that will do that sort of thing and it makes it hard for the rest of us to trust in a relationship because of it. I plead with both sexes not to lose faith because of a few bad ones because that turns the rest of us bad just like them!
To spite what? The nose on my face?
not me. i start only if i can get advantage of that relationship.
Maybe...but they usually fall for the guy in the end..I did...but I also fell out of interest in him as well.
Some do. Some women are very competitive, and enjoy the attention, and love it when they've made another jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment