Friday, November 25, 2011

How many gay guys have poor relationships with their farthers?

I thought I was gay, but realized it was really me looking for acceptance from male figures, because I never had it from my father who abandoned me when I was young. Have others had similar experiences?How many gay guys have poor relationships with their farthers?
Not me! When I knew I was gay, I hunted and fished with my dad. We worked together on an old 1984 Buick Grand National together...How many gay guys have poor relationships with their farthers?
most people have a poor relationship with there fathers


its all about your mother yaaaaaay :]
i dont really agree with my father hes very religious but then i do pray and talk 2 god





also at the same time i am not goin 2 talk bad about him
Well I am bi, so i am like half gay, and I don't have a good relationship with my dad.
Not me. I have a good relationship with my father.





Yet I'm still attracted to guys, go figure.
I have a good relationship with both parents, sorry.
I have a very poor relationship with my father. I always have. I am gay, always have been, always will be. My father has absolutely nothing to do with my sexuality, and no one else does either. I am gay because I was made that way. I just don't have a very good relationship with my father. We have very little in common, and I stand up for things that he discriminates against. We are just opposites.
Is that you, Dr. Nicolosi?
I've bad a horrible relationship with my father and I'm ready to give up on it totally....but i dont know if thats why i like boys so much??
I'd like to hear more about this. What do you think you are now? Were you feelings towards other males sexual or were you just lonely? Where are you in life now? etc. etc. I starred ur question.
Well, i'm a lesbian and my father is incapable of having a relationship.
I found my (agnostic) father far more accepting than my (Catholic) mother.





I think it's a myth that fathers are less accepting. It largely depends on the person's values and upbringing.
My father and I are best of Friends. I would like to think we have the greatest relationship. My father just wants me to be happy with life. I have friends where their father or both parents disowned them for being gay. I feel truely blessed.
hmm I heard that happens some times. I don't have a strong bond with my dad like maybe other guys do because i'm not into a lot of things he is, but that doesn't have anything to do with me being gay.

No comments:

Post a Comment