Friday, November 25, 2011

What are your views on interracial relationships?

and when i say interracial i don't justg mean black/white...i mean between two people of any race/ethnicityWhat are your views on interracial relationships?
I wish them much happiness and loveWhat are your views on interracial relationships?
I'm in one now and I've been in several. I agree with what other people have said. A relationship is a relationship and I wonder sometimes why we as a culture have yet to get to the point where we barely notice when a couple is interracial. Skin tone and ethnicity are as superficial as hair color and eye color. If two people are in love and have a lot of things in common what does it matter?
I think that they are fine. I would only suggest that when people of different faiths marry, and assuming both take their respective religious beliefs seriously, then this can result in real sadness and conflict when it comes to raising kids.
They are just people interested in each other and see past the appearances and culture. I view them like any other couple, really. I also think it is none of my (or anyone else's for that matter) business on who dates who.
No biggy!


I am mixed and my mr is of all one race. We have problems spelling his mothers maiden name even!


Usually when people see white people they do not even question race/ethnicity.
the same as i would view any other relationship. it is great when two people can form a special bond. i dont see what race has to do with it honestly.
well they often dont work out due to cultural differences and personally im not attracted to other ethinciitys. but no theres defiantly no problem with them
I think it's fine. I'm white and my boyfriend is black. You can't help who you're attracted to.
It's the same as any other relationship.
It doesnt matter whats on the outside.


As long as they are happy.


It can cause cultural clashes however.
I think they're GREAT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,more diversity the merrier!!! :---) :---}
PERFECTLY OK WITH IT.
if they love each other more power to them, good for them.
it's not for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment