Friday, November 25, 2011

Do you think long distance relationships work out?

i am currently in a LDR and although it is hard not having the person with you i believe we can make it work out because we love each other. what are your perspectives on this?Do you think long distance relationships work out?
You can definitely make it work (: I've been in one for almost 2 years now and although everyday seems harder, we love each other so we make it through. Not getting to touch him is one of the worst pains I've ever felt. If you love each other that's not will make it work...I mean that's a big part. The biggest part in a LDR is communication....tell each other everything, don't give the other person a reason to doubt you on anything. That's what makes them work...that and the fact that if you're meant to be together nothing will stop it %26lt;3Do you think long distance relationships work out?
I've was in a LDR as well once upon a time. What it did was create a trusting faithfulness between me and my boyfriend. There is also the painful longing that you will feel, but when you do see each other...Man is it awesome and it makes all the distance all that much more minimal. Distance becomes a minor detail when it comes to all the things you love and appreciate about your significant other. If fact it makes you love and appreciate your time together all the more. Only you can decide if it's worth the time and work.
I think they can work out. I had one (3 hours away) and the guy said he just got tired of having to drive all the time (I was unable to leave as I was caring for my Mom), and not being able to go out much, as well as some unrelated stuff. We broke up for about 9 months, then circumstance changed and we got back together - we have now been living together for almost 2 years. I think he just couldn't see any end to being apart. But it all worked out in the long run. I think if you know its only for a while, it can work.
well, starters, do either of you go out? And if you do, do you trust him going out with his friends? and does he trust you with your friends! Sometimes long distance relationships don't work, even though you want it to work, so the only thing i can say is you both need to ask yourselfs can this work, and to you both need to have trust! :)
Distance tore my parents' relationship apart. They both cahnged as people and it just didn't fit anymore. But i hope you can make it work for you, just don't stay apart too long :)
my experience was when i was dating a high school senior, she went to collage and a few moths later told me she fell in love with someone else. they may work, but only if the other loves you as much as you love them.
well i was in the same situation and it worked out for the two of us and if u love him and he loves u then it should work out for the two of u
well as long as your have trust in each other, i am sure you two will be fine
  • carmex lip balm
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment