Friday, July 30, 2010

Why are moms so judgemental on relationships their children have?

everytime I confide in her something she always jumps to reprimand me about whatever I told her instead of just letting me speak..Why are moms so judgemental on relationships their children have?
Because she loves you. Moms are always the most protective of their kids. She has been through a lot in her own life, whether you know it or not, and wants to protect you from making her mistakes. But she can't. I'm glad you can confide in her.Why are moms so judgemental on relationships their children have?
shes your mother, she wants to take care of you (parental instinct)





depending on your age (im guessing under 18)


she wont want to listen because she don't think your an adult





so you have to talk like an adult, let her speak first, then you

No comments:

Post a Comment