Friday, July 30, 2010

What is your opinion on gay/bisexual relationships and why?

I support LGBT rights, that is, except for marriages. Marriages are holy and must be done between a man and a woman to actually be a marriage. The federal government has no say about that.





But relationships are fine, it's who you are, your choice. However, do keep it, ya know, not in public. People don't feel comfortable with heterosexual couples making love in public, much less homosexual couples.What is your opinion on gay/bisexual relationships and why?
Love is love no matter who you are or who your with. No one should be denied rights because of who they love.What is your opinion on gay/bisexual relationships and why?
You know, sometimes I wonder if 40 years from now, our children or grandchildren will look back and wonder why the heck gays weren't allowed to marry. Kind of the same way that today's children look back in disbelief that african-americans had to fight so hard to gain their civil rights in the 1960s.





I'm aware that many people will make the argument that race is something that a person can't help, whereas sexual orientation is a choice. For some reason, I have a hard time believing that. When you think of what kind of struggles GLBT people go through all their lives (for example, getting teased at school, getting alientated from their family, not being able to live openly), does that seem like something someone would choose to do?





I also think, what if someone told me I had to love and marry a woman (I'm a straight female). Could I hide my attraction for men? Could I deny myself a relationship with a man?





I used to be supportive of GLBT rights, but felt that marriage should still be between a woman and a man. Now, I'm all for gay marriage.





Obviously since us straight people do such a good job of preserving the holy sanctity of marriage 50% of the time, we really reserve the right to judge others.
I think relationships are based on a mutual attraction and if that attraction happens to be same sex that's not their fault.
Live and let live....people should do what makes them happy.
I mean it's just like any straight relationship with better sex lol





Lezzy
Well, have you ever wondered why two complementary matching pipe fittings or electrical connectors are each labeled ';male'; or ';female,'; the same terms we use to describe complementary matching sex organs?





We weren't made separate ';male'; and ';female'; for nothing.
I think gay and bi relationships are totally hot! Especially if the two are really into each other. And gay marriage, all for it. And gay divorce too, if it comes to that.
I think gay relationships are completley fine, but marriages should stay traditional between a man and a woman, setting an example for children that men and woman get married, but gays should have some sort of bind that makes them feel together in a more secure and formal way.

No comments:

Post a Comment