Friday, July 30, 2010

Do you agree or disagree with mixed relationships?

Do you know anyone like family members or friends who are in a biracial relationship? Are you in one yourself? How is it?





Do they or you have biracial kids? Are you a product of a mixed relationship?





PS: The reason I ask is because I been taking interest in bm/ww relationships for almost 2 years. Now, I've never dated interracially before, but would be more than happy to.Do you agree or disagree with mixed relationships?
Well, let me tell you something mixed realtionships tend to work.


but black guys are wankers and only think of sex and money - oh and obviously themselves!





I am mixed race.





my mom was white and I got dragged up in Eltham.





Its tough at times.





if you wanna date a black girl, it'll take a while but you'll find one and she'll stick by you if you marry her.





cheat, and she'll kick yo ***.





but black girls are great in bed!Do you agree or disagree with mixed relationships?
I can't see any logical reason why mixed race relationships couldn't work out just as well as same race relationships. Now inter-cultural relationships are a different story.
Working as a Paramedic and as a Nurse in corrections, I've come to the conclusion that marital violence is more common in mixed relationships than in non-mixed ones. I don't have statistics to back it up, but this is what I've seen. Also, the women in these relationships--IN MY OPINION--tend to be hurt worse when battered than when the relationships aren't mixed.


This isn't a judgment...white men mess up their non-white wives just as badly as anyone else messes up their wives.





Other than that, I don't see it as my problem.
Check out this free E-book on how to achieve and happy and healthy relationship. It really helped me when I had some problems in my relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment