Friday, July 30, 2010

Are relationships about finding someone better?

A random girl online told me that's what it's about. I am assuming a guy left her for someone better looking he can get with.Are relationships about finding someone better?
No, not at all, at least for me.


Dates are kind of like auditions, for lack of a better word. You're getting to know them - is this someone I would enjoy spending a lot of time with? Would I show them to my parents? If we got into a big fight, would they be worth going back to? If you meet each other's standards, and there's a spark, you've got a relationship.


Relationships should be a pretty serious comment. The seriousness can depend on your age, but even for young kids, like 11 or 12, it shouldn't be about looking for something better - it should be about wanting to be with that person.

No comments:

Post a Comment