Friday, July 30, 2010

Relationships: Do you pick up where others left off or pick up what's kicked to the curb

POLL: Pen Pals or Bed Buddies?Relationships: Do you pick up where others left off or pick up what's kicked to the curb
I don't do much pickin up......guess my pick-up lines need updating, Lmao!





Pen Pals that turn into Bed Buddies, now that's an idea!





I ain't skeered!!Relationships: Do you pick up where others left off or pick up what's kicked to the curb
its easy prey if they are kicked to the curb but than what afterwards





I say pick up where you other left off





poll:


why can't you have both in the same person
Bed buddies :D
left off, you get places faster of you're already ahead :)





I'm not so much for bed buddies...but how about we exchange some saliva for a bit then split our ways for others to pick up where we left off?
Where others left off





Bud buddies
I always end up with sloppy seconds. I'm like a garbage man, always pickin' up what's left at the curb.
wtf just happened to yahoo answers? Anyway, I pick up what's kicked to the curb. That way, I can pass gas
Only if baby's got back





SteveC

No comments:

Post a Comment